Friday, February 22, 2019

Day to Night Challenge 2019

Hi friends! It's that time of the year again; The Day to Night Challenge hosted by Elizabeth from Elizabeth Made This. 

Here are the deets:

HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED IN THE DAY AND NIGHT DRESS CHALLENGE 2019?

  1. Find your lonely dress in your closet! Sew up 2 extra pieces to coordinate with your dress for a day look and a night look.
  2. Let other people know about it.  Use #dayandnightdresschallenge on Twitter and Instagram and follow the Day and Night Dress Challenge Facebook group.
  3. Keep reading here to find out the latest.  Follow Elizabeth Made This on Instagram andFacebook.
  4. Post a picture of your newly styled dress and extra pieces in your day look and your night look to Instagram to enter yourself.  Don’t forget to tag me @elizabethmadethis and use the #dayandnightdresschallenge.
  5. Grab the graphic below and post it on your site and/or repost on Instagram:




Sound simple right? Not exactly for me. I had my ideas for weeks and when it came time to execute, it didn't work out for me. So I was left stranded with no ideas. (insert sad face).

Have you ever made something that you absolutely knew would turn out great, but ended up in a failure? It takes a toll on your confidence level. But I was able to get myself together, give myself a pep talk and become the boss chick that I know I am. 

And this is what I have:




Read more all about my beach vibes at Elizabeth Made This



Smooches












No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished